Global Tax Leader
David is HLB’s Global Tax Leader and has more than 35 years of professional experience. He’s a Tax Partner in WithumSmith+Brown’s (Withum) National Tax Services Department. Withum is a nationally top-ranking public accounting firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to businesses and individuals on a local-to-global scale. Withum prides itself on bringing clients the benefits of a larger organisation without sacrificing the attention and personal service that one expects from a local business. Not only is he the Practice Leader for the National Tax Services Department but is also a member of the Firm’s Real Estate, International, Private Client Services, Tax Controversy, and State and Local Tax Groups. His responsibilities include all levels of tax law research, planning and compliance, and serving as an expert witness in cases where tax and accounting matters are in question. David has authored numerous articles and spoken on tax and financial topics at both international and domestic seminars as well as appearing on many radio and television programs.
Services and specialisations
Areas of expertise
- Corporate Tax
- Income Tax
- Tax Accounting
- International Tax
- Tax Planning
- Corporate Structure
Qualifications & memberships
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant in the States of New Jersey, Delaware, Michigan and Georgia
- BS Degree in Accounting - West Chester University
- MBA - Rider University
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Advanced tax training courses- University of Illinois, Monmouth University, the Real Estate Tax Institute of America
- International training- University of Amsterdam
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- Member of NJBIA Tax Committee
- Member of the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
Meet our people
Chief Regional Officer, Asia Pacific & Head of Global Business Channels
Coco is a visionary and creative achiever with key strengths in strategic planning and international business development.
Global Accounting & Compliance Services Leader
Laurent is HLB's Global Accounting & Compliance Services Leader. He has decades of experience in helping international clients grow across borders.
Global Transfer Pricing Leader
Carlos is HLB's Global Transfer Pricing Leader. Based in Costa Rica, Carlos has over 40 years of experience in accounting services and tax consulting.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our global team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation