Eduardo Rodriguez Bolanos
Global Hospitality & Leisure Industry Leader
Eduardo Rodríguez Bolaños is a lawyer from the Universidad de Costa Rica and has an MBA from the Escuela de Alta Dirección y Administración de Barcelona, Spain. He has a specialisation in transfer pricing from the Centro Interamericano de Administraciones Tributarias and has studied international taxes from the Fundación San Pablo Castilla y León.
He has worked for HLB GCI since 2014 and during this time has been an International Taxation Consultant, Marketing and Client Service Manager, Tax Manager and is now a Tax and Consulting Partner. He has worked with passion for clients from Costa Rica, Central America and the Caribbean, making him the perfect Hospitality & Leisure Industry Leader.
Services and specialisations
Areas of expertise
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Strategy Consulting
- Corporate Governance
- Transfer Pricing
Qualifications and memberships
- International MBA program at EADA BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Degree in law at University of Costa Rica
- Transfer Pricing at CIAT (Inter American Center of Tax Administrations)
- International Taxation at San Pablo CEU
- Introduction to Financial Accounting at Universidad Wharton de Pennsylvania
- Corporate Governance in Family Businesses at Monterrey Institute of Technology
Meet our people
Global Transfer Pricing Leader
Carlos is HLB's Global Transfer Pricing Leader. Based in Costa Rica, Carlos has over 40 years of experience in accounting services and tax consulting.
Global Transaction Advisory Services Leader
Anant is HLB’s Global Transaction Advisory Services Leader and has been an active member of HLB for the past 25 years.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our global team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation