Fiscal measures associated with COVID-19
7 April 2020
The Tax Administration of the Bahamas has instructed taxpayers on the following items:
- The Bahamas’ online tax platform (OTAS) provides access to:
- Filing and payment methods for business related taxes, Value Added Tax, and the real property tax payment portal;
- Tax compliance certificate request;
- Additional online services.
- Outstanding stamp tax payments must be submitted by 14 April 2020.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our global team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation