Webinar on COVID-19:A cross-border overview of supportive government measures for business
The coronavirus pandemic is having a big impact on businesses across the globe and the situation evolves rapidly. This webinar, we aim to address the implications and supportive measures available for businesses across key markets. Through the webinar we answer the following questions:
- What has been the response to COVID-19 from government so far?
- What kind of government support is or do you expect to become available for businesses?
- How do businesses take advantage of the help that is available to them in areas such as:
- Loans, subsidies
- Tax deadlines
- Support for staff/HR
- Supply and infrastructure
- What kind of accounting implications do you foresee?